Thank you for considering using The San Francisco Foundation logo on your website or for print. Please contact the Public Affairs Department at 415.733.8555 or email@example.com for approval before downloading the logo for use, including for sponsorship and endorsements.
How to Use Our Logo
- When you display The San Francisco Foundation logo on your website, please also include an active link to us at http://www.sff.org.
- The San Francisco Foundation logo should always be at least 46 pixels high at 72dpi.
- Please use our logo in its original form, without altering it in any manner, including size, colors, or elements.
- Please display the logo with a minimum of 40 pixels between each side of the logo and other graphics or text.
- These policies do not grant a license or any other right to The San Francisco Foundation logos or trademarks.
For Print (EPS Format)
Please click on a logo below to download the EPS file to your computer.
For Web (JPG Format)
From a PC:
1. Simply right click on the logo above
2. Go to ‘Save Picture As’ and save it to your chosen folder
3. The black and white image will be saved as: ‘TSFF_LOGO_BW_500x500.jpg’ and the color image will be saved as: ‘TSFF_LOGO_RGB_500x500.jpg’
From a Mac:
1. Right click on the logo and save it to your chosen folder or use Control + click to download an image.