One Embarcadero Center, Suite 1400
San Francisco, CA 94111
To contact our staff, please visit our Foundation Staff page.
Visiting The San Francisco Foundation
- BART and Muni Metro: Embarcadero Station
- For additional transportation options, including buses and ferries, visit 511.org.
From East Bay via Bay Bridge
- Take I-80 West towards San Francisco
- Exit 2C for Fremont St.
- Left at Fremont St.
- Continue across Market St. onto Front St.
- Continue on Front St. to enter parking garage
From Marin via Golden Gate Bridge
- Take US 101 South towards San Francisco
- Continue on Lombard St/US 101
- Turn right on Van Ness Ave.
- Turn left onto Broadway St.
- Continue into Robert C Levy Tunnel
- Continue onto Broadway St.
- Turn right onto Battery St.
- Turn left onto California St.
- Turn left onto Front St. and enter parking garage
From the Peninsula and South Bay via Highway 101
- Take US 101 North towards San Francisco
- Stay right onto I-80 East (towards Bay Bridge/Oakland)
- Take the Fourth St. exit (last San Francisco exit) and make a slight left onto Bryant St.
- Turn left onto Second St.
- Turn right on Folsom St.
- Turn left onto Fremont St.
- Continue onto Front St. to enter parking garage
Underground parking is available underneath all four Embarcadero Center buildings. More information about hours and rates
- The building lobby is located on the second floor of One Embarcadero Center, which can be accessed by elevator or escalator from the street level.
- Accessible entry is available from the parking garage directly to the building lobby by using the elevators marked Service/Accessibility.
- From the building lobby, use the elevators to the 14th floor and proceed to The San Francisco Foundation reception desk.